Off-Grid Naples 1BR Suite w/Deck on 30 Acres
SLEEPS BEDROOMS BATHROOMS TYPE
5 1 1 Apartment
Spend a romantic getaway with a loved one in this ADA accessible 1-bedroom! Tucked away in Shangri-La Nature Preserve, this vacation rental suite in Naples is surrounded by wonderful hiking trails, perfect for a couple who absolutely love Mother Nature!
** Please note that the property manager lives on site and will be available to assist as needed**
** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Bedroom: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Bed
Wake up and enjoy a cup of coffee each morning on the back deck. The only sounds you’ll hear during your stay are the rustling wind through the trees, and occasional noises made by the local wildlife!
After a day of exploration, kick back in the main living area and watch your favorite shows and movies on the flat-screen Smart TV. The living room is also the perfect area for utilizing the fiber optic wireless internet to browse your favorite websites.
There’s no need to leave the property when you’re hungry. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare your favorite recipes during your stay.
After enjoying dinner, head out to the balcony to watch the sunset. There’s no better way to end the day than watching the sun slowly dip below the treeline with a refreshing nightcap in hand.
You and your travel companion will surely rest well each night during your stay. The main living area doubles as a bedroom and features a comfortable queen-sized bed.
This property is in the ideal location to clear your head and leave your worries behind. Take leisurely strolls around the 30-acre property and get back in touch with Mother Nature! For more outdoor adventures, drive 6 minutes to Grimes Glen park. The 32-acre park boasts a number of hiking trails, swimming holes, and 2 towering waterfalls!
Animal lovers will enjoy taking a hike to the nearby Muscovy duck farm to watch the ducks splash in the pond! You’re bound to see many different animal species roaming around the property during your stay.
If you’re visiting in the fall, you can take a drive through the countryside to check out the brilliant changing leaves across the region.The gorgeous red, yellow, and orange leaves are truly something to behold!
Naples is known for its grapes and the delicious wines and pies that come from them. Be sure to visit the various vineyards and wine cellars in the area. If you’re visiting in September, check out the Naples Grape Festival!
Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, deck with forest view, flat-screen Smart TV with DVD player, free WiFi, air-conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, driveway and garage parking, 30-acre property and much more!
– Secluded Naples location in the Shangri-La nature preserve near several vineyards and great outdoor activities!
– No smoking
– Pet friendly with no fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
– Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact us for additional information)
– Must be at least 21 years old to book
– Please note that the property manager lives on site and will be available to assist as needed
– Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
– Additional fees and taxes may apply
– Photo ID may be required upon check in