Beautiful 3 Bedroom House Off-Grid
SLEEPS BEDROOMS BATHROOMS TYPE
6 3 2 HOUSE
Spend a romantic getaway with a loved one in this handicapped accessible 3-bedroom! Tucked away in Shangri-La Nature Preserve, this vacation rental suite in Naples is surrounded by wonderful hiking trails, perfect for families who absolutely love Mother Nature!
This unique and secluded apartment is located on our solar farm where we provide clean energy to all of our rental units.
Enjoy eco-friendly living at its finest in this inspired, apartment. Powered 100% by solar energy, you will discover the allure of sustainable living while enjoying high-end amenities, comfortable furnishings and a wooded paradise right out the front door.
Towering trees, an exterior spiral staircase and charming bird feeders welcome you to the ‘North Bunk House.’ Settle in and sit back in the cozy living room, equipped with 1 of 4 flat-screen cable SmartTVs in the home.
Tap into your creative side and get cooking in the fully equipped kitchen. Serve your culinary masterpieces at the adjacent dining table, or pull up a stool to the expanding breakfast counter.
Refresh under solar-heated steamy water in 1 of 2 pristine full bathrooms. For rest and rejuvenation, 4 plush mattresses with top-of-the-line linens comfortably sleep 6 guests.
From the patio, enjoy stunning views of the private duck pond and wooded hillsides. Take a walk down the boardwalk, or meander through lush pathways beneath towering tree canopies and beside bright, blooming flower beds.
This property is in the ideal location to clear your head and leave your worries behind. Take leisurely strolls around the 30-acre property and get back in touch with Mother Nature! For more outdoor adventures, drive 6 minutes to Grimes Glen park. The 32-acre park boasts a number of hiking trails, swimming holes, and 2 towering waterfalls!
Animal lovers will enjoy taking a hike to the nearby Muscovy duck farm to watch the ducks splash in the pond! You’re bound to see many different animal species roaming around the property during your stay.
If you’re visiting in the fall, you can take a drive through the countryside to check out the brilliant changing leaves across the region.The gorgeous red, yellow, and orange leaves are truly something to behold!
Naples is known for its grapes and the delicious wines and pies that come from them. Be sure to visit the various vineyards and wine cellars in the area. If you’re visiting in September, check out the Naples Grape Festival!
Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, deck with forest view, covered parking, flat-screen Smart TV with DVD player, air conditioning, free WiFi, charcoal grill, covered outdoor picnic, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, driveway, 30-acre property, and much more!
– Secluded Naples location in the Shangri-La nature preserve near several vineyards and great outdoor activities!
– Please note that the property manager lives on site and will be available to assist as needed
– Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
– No smoking
– Pet friendly
– Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact us for additional information)
– Must be at least 21 years old to book
– Additional fees and taxes may apply
– Photo ID may be required upon check-in