Beautiful 3 Bedroom House Off-Grid
SLEEPS BEDROOMS BATHROOMS TYPE
6 3 2 HOUSE
Spend a romantic getaway with a loved one or the entire family, in this handicapped accessible 3-bedroom! Tucked away in Shangri-La Nature Preserve, this vacation rental house in Naples is surrounded by wonderful hiking trails, perfect for families who absolutely love Mother Nature!
This unique and secluded off-grid unit is powered by solar with solar hot water. Located on Waddles Pond, enjoy eco-friendly living at its finest in this inspired house. You will discover the allure of sustainable living while enjoying high-end amenities, comfortable furnishings and a wooded paradise right out the front door.
Towering trees, an exterior spiral staircase, and charming bird feeders welcome you to the ‘North Bunk House.’ Settle in and sit back in the cozy living room, equipped with 1 of 4 flat-screen cable Smart TVs in the home.
Tap into your creative side and get cooking in the fully equipped kitchen. Serve your culinary masterpieces at the adjacent dining table, or pull up a stool to the expanded breakfast counter.
From the front deck or balcony, enjoy stunning views of the private duck pond and wooded hillsides or meander down trails beneath towering tree canopies and beside bright, blooming flower beds.
This property is in the ideal location to clear your head and leave your worries behind. Take leisurely strolls around the 30-acre property and get back in touch with Mother Nature! For more outdoor adventures, drive 6 minutes to Grimes Glen park. The 32-acre park boasts a number of hiking trails, swimming holes, and 2 towering waterfalls!
Animal lovers will enjoy taking a hike to the nearby Muscovy duck farm to watch the ducks splash in the pond! You’re bound to see many different animal species roaming around the property during your stay.
If you’re visiting in the fall, you can take a drive through the countryside to check out the brilliant changing leaves across the region. The gorgeous red, yellow, and orange leaves are truly something to behold!
Naples is known for its grapes and the delicious wines and pies that come from them. Be sure to visit the various vineyards and wine cellars in the area. If you’re visiting in September, check out the Naples Grape Festival!
- Handicap Accessible – Ramp to the main floor (36″ Door)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen – Double door fridge with ice-maker, double oven gas range, large microwave, table dining for 4 plus breakfast bar.
- Complimentary Organic Coffee, Teas, Oatmeal, and Popcorn!
- Laundry Room – State-of-the-art front load washer/dryer
- Luxurious Towels and Linens
- Iron and ironing board
- Beautifully tiled bathrooms
- One Tub and One Stall Shower
- Radiant In-Floor Heating
- 120MBPS Fiber-Optic Wifi
- Laptop Friendly Workspaces
- Four Samsung SMART TV’s (Five TV’s Total)
- Outdoor Cameras Video Monitor (See wildlife!)
- Charcoal Grills with Charcoal and Fluid Supplied
- Fire Pits with Firewood Supplied
- Picnic tables